Sunday, October 5, 2008

About Julie

Hi, I'm Julie. I graduated from Va. Tech in 1989 with a degree in Art/Graphic Design. I live in Virginia with my husband Chris. I'm on the board of directors for the VT Alumni TideNeck chapter.

We are in the VERY early stages of adoption. We have not decided if we will pursue domestic or international adoption. We are trying to get our home study going.

I got the idea for this blog after two of my friends, Sharon and Ashley (both Hokies), started helping us learn about the adoption process. Their experience has been invaluable to me.

I am blogging about my journey on A Family is Born.

Feel free to ask me anything about the early stages of adoption and I'll try to help.

If you've had experience with adoption and you like to be added to this blog as a contributor/author, please leave me a comment on this post.

No comments: