Monday, October 6, 2008

Hi, I am Sharon

Hello readers,

My name is Sharon Liddle but I graduated Virginia Tech as Sharon Bracken back in 1988. I currently write and publish books for children with special circumstances, whether it is disease, disorder, disability or something that makes a child unique. My first two books are on bipolar disorder and international adoption. Julie has added a link to my website with The Elijah Foundation. I also write a weekly blog on this site related to the issues that I write books about.

I worked for 6 years with an international adoption agency. I was a case worker, office manager and international adoption coordinator. I have been to Ukraine many times, once to adopt a 15 year old daughter. Ukraine is my specialty but I have worked with families that have adopted from Russia, Kazahkstan, Guatemala, Haiti and China. I am excited to be a contributor to Julie's blog and hope I can be helpful to other Hokies.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Sharon

No comments: